Cutie Mutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and it was at that moment she finally realized they've been trying to out best girl each other since then.

Dex-chan lover
THiS!? Updated? Wow, I am "happy?" to read more of this. It continues to feel like a traumatic work of art, so I can't look away. I appreciate the TLs because I don't know how difficult it would be for most of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is, certainly something. We got:
girl who was heavily abused by every adult around her and who killed herself because of it
girl who was heavily abused by every adult around her and needs therapy so she doesn't end up like above (seriously she's in middle school did her idolmates not think "hey maybe she didn't decide to do that on her own and she was pressured into it" or "maybe we should ask her why she did that stuff")
girl who has done literally nothing and is getting targeted for it
girl who is just pedo-bait (what is her role in this story even? So far all she's done is just be horny for adult men, why is she here?)

Basically I need Hana and Kokuri to go beat up the doctor and Yotsuba's brother and Kokuri's managers and really just all the adults. Or somehow bring Yotsuba back and then do that. All these adults need retribution

Users who are viewing this thread