Cylcia=Code - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
She's dead?
I think she's in coma............... Or only the brain left . and the brain was in perfect condition . If not how his father(director) create her persona?

Aggregator gang
Between the nightmare and the "dead" message, I thought it was setting up a reveal that she was just a program created after the original Hinaka's death.

Double-page supporter
um...... Still trying to figure out that message... She made friends with some little turp. He send her a file... in the file it had her listed as dead ?
Well the MC was convinced she moved away at the beginning of the story. But she has been missing for 3 years. They cant find her body nor her parents. Think back to chapter 2, a period there she started spouting lines of code. What if shes dead, but shes somehow in the game based on her memories ? I dont know, it was just so vague. This could end up being pretty tragic when more information comes to light.

that being said, really hope that school prez doesnt come into the main cast. Feels like I dont have the patience for her arrogant attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread