Cylcia=Code - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Group Leader
h31U6Bv.jpg

So I guess that catgirl talks like kind of weird monk. At least we got two more yurifications before Kanata went to jail.

Next time: Kanata has a gun!

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting af! And where is the fucking? I want to see fucking, no kisses!

Dex-chan lover
That's why there are secrets that even friends don't share Kanata

Dex-chan lover
Kanata goes to jail, for prostituting her lips! Shock!

Dex-chan lover
Something here doesen't make sense, aren't the twin kids' surface female already? What's with the "If you use that skill on us, we can graduate as young girls !" on the 8th page?

Contributor
@Zykeroth I'm assuming it didn't translate well and they meant "We can finish with being young girls". As in to graduate from something is to successfully finish with it.

Dex-chan lover
Causal Kanata with her boyfriend, I mean her girlfriend, I mean his boyfrien- you know what? Kanata does what Kanata wants. And Kanata wants the booty.

Group Leader
@zykeroth as @jasty suggested, it's a fairly literal translation... because it's innuendo. Probably unintentional on the part of the characters (though it's hard to tell with those two), but I'm pretty sure the author knew what he was doing, since I've read that phrase before in a few doujin.

Dex-chan lover
They're going to have a genderbending exhibition in court, physically proving he needs to kiss people to activate it.

lol when that orc looking fella kissed kanata i had the urge to say OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KANATA!!!!
XDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
I can't even follow this manga anymore.

Who the hell are the two chicks at the end and why did they arrest them? What arc is this? Where's the story? Who are all the side characters? Is there an overarching plot? Who's the villain? Is the MC fine with being a girl now? Are there any progress in getting out of the virtual game? etc. etc.

Aggregator gang
@krowley those two are from the megaguild, the catgirl was the bratty mage hanging off of Shouyou

Users who are viewing this thread