cypher scans

Wow, you guys are a bunch of serial snipers. Not cool. All it seems your group does is find series that already popular then start translating the newest chapters slightly faster than the current group.

To anyone who would defend them by saying "it's fine because it means my favorite series gets translated faster" or "that other group should just catch up if they don't want to lose the series" please try to realize that the reason that this group can successfully snipe is that their quality is lower. Also, realize that if any of the series that they sniped ever drop in popularity at all, the series will almost certainly be dropped (which will probably take place after the previous group has already given up on competing).

Dex-chan lover
Their website is a scam. They use chapters from other scanlators without their consents (they add their own headers as if they did the work), and they have some weird links my adblocker doesn't like. Oh and they also stole other things from other groups, for instance their privacy policy is copied from Asura Scan's (they didn't even bother updating the links...)

I hope I get a reply.
But the website is barely loading on mobile, I don't know what's going on used to work perfectly a week ago but now it barely loads and when waiting for the site to load I just want to see if I get a 404 which I don't but I just see blank screen. Now on pc everything is OK just slow. I would had posted this on discord but there isn't any channels like chat or suggestions section and I don't want to DM the mod or admin.. So if possibly please check if there's a error on the website that is causing it's loading time.

I hope I get a reply.
But the website is barely loading on mobile, I don't know what's going on used to work perfectly a week ago but now it barely loads and when waiting for the site to load I just want to see if I get a 404 which I don't but I just see blank screen. Now on pc everything is OK just slow. I would had posted this on discord but there isn't any channels like chat or suggestions section and I don't want to DM the mod or admin.. So if possibly please check if there's a error on the website that is causing it's loading time.
mine is also not working and I can't find any information about it either it just says "test"

The website is back with long loading time and the mobile version is extremely slow. I have tried the website on different devices and different browsers but the same loading time issue in all the platforms. Sorry for brothering you

Please make a channel on discord where issues can be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread