D-Frag! - Vol. 15 Ch. 121 - I'll Handle It

Dex-chan lover
$20 says Takao-Dad ends up in the closet with the 2 sisters before long. Mum will certainly consider him to be noisy once he finds the bra.

Dex-chan lover
I've always loved Takao-mama, since she's a troll character who gets a kick out of teasing her oldest daughters. And she has that mysterious past where she has shown signs of having mad skills. And yet here, we see her thrown off her game a bit when her husband comes home. But, I'm hoping to see something that shows him to be putty in her hands. 😁

One whole chapter of shennanigans, and Kenji can't utter a single comeback
The tragedy

Dex-chan lover
Just get married already (Takao-dad can bring the shotguns)

@Bertorion
Dude, she abandoned him and the gang on top of a burning building. Conecone-sensei was the one who saved them.

And technically Kenji and Ataru did meet her in the vol.5 omake, but she pulled a Secret Joestar technique before they could call her out in front of her daughters

Dex-chan lover
Takao will certainly win this bout. But at what cost to my boi Kenji.

I feel like she can kinda hide Kenji by showing her sisters but one of them will betray her. This chapter sure is spicy. I almost wish the "returning Takao's bra" arc could last a while.

Damn, and here I was hoping to finally learn Takao's name but as soon as they get there we don't even get a proper conversation. Just get shoved into a closet.

I suppose there'll be some goofy conversation when Takao realizes Kazama doesn't actually know her personal name (or Funabori's for that matter).

Is it just me or were the Takao Family's gorgeous curly hair kinda emphasized in this chapter.

Author-san is not trying to do a possible Kazama-Takao offspring hair joke right? I mean what would a Kazama-Takao child's hair look like.

I will never acknowledge this spiky-haired boy
Look dad, that hair is part of how the whole romance began, okay?
13.png

Dex-chan lover
Kazama and the bra are revealed, but dad comes to the wrong conclusion and thinks Kazama is a crossdresser. That's my bet.

Users who are viewing this thread