D-Frag! - Vol. 15 Ch. 123

Thanks for the chapter. I've read worse TLs (Centenni....) and it just needs a typesetter, redrawer, and proofreader to iron it out a little. No offense intended, you're legit a one man show and that shit is a lot of work. Please keep translating this series

Imagine putting out a chapter like this, and then slapping a patreon at the end. Unbelievable

Dex-chan lover
@Gorr ya and if you see his group page this his first one he works for
very likely 124 next week if i had some motivation
motivation = money -_-
but hey people are free to give him money so no skin under my nose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Look, I appreciate this translation, I really do. But the quality is too low for me to even think of monetarily supporting it.... No redraw, terrible fonts and a I can't even understand half the dialogue in this. (Scan group r/usernamechecksout)
I don't mean it to discourage the translator, but if the overall quality improve, I probably will support it, because I love this series too much to let it die like this

Dex-chan lover
@Hurgh
You can work on the same level with 3-4 months of intense Japanese learning, a single QC friends or someone, tons of manga reading experience, self cleaning, and typesetting.

Proofreader aren't really necessary as you can fix the translation of there was an error pointed out by rereading or people who read your scanlation.

And ofc, imagine slapping Patreon by the end of the chapter.

Thanks for the chapter, I don't mind the quality as long as sentences are understandable

Dex-chan lover
Asking for money with such a garbage translation?
Im usually one who appreciates any translation
But this?
No freakin way

Dex-chan lover
Garbage translation. Hope another group does this. This series deserves much better

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. As much as I love D-frag to death, I won't even think of handing out any money to this LQ TL. I appreciate the effort, but mate, just a tip, hide your greed a teensy bit better.

Dex-chan lover
Most of this is barely readable. If you're gonna contribute, at least raise the minimum amount of effort.

Users who are viewing this thread