D-Frag!

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga on hiatus? If not I hope Black Cat picks this up again.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 do you know which raw sites that are posting the new chapters? All the ones I've checked(lh scans and sen manga) are still at 120.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02000004010000_68/?anker=comicsArchive
@Graywing has the latest chapter. 123 just replaced 122 a few days ago

The manga is so fucking good. If only the author had consistently unread of playing FGO

The new chapters are going to get translated? or did the scanlation group drop it?

Dex-chan lover
@CriZIP hot chocolate scans is just very slow with scanning D-Frag as the main series that they work on is Beastars. Blackcat scans starting scanning and then HCS decided to put them out rapidly and now that blackcat stopped we're back to slow releases. I hope blackcat picks this up again. As they're consistent with releases.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I came here annoyed and ready to complain (I know I don't have any right to do so, forgive me), but seeing that blackcat is working on both The away of the Househusband and Dumb Prefect & skirt girl, two of my absolute favorite current manga, and a bunch of other S-tier titles, I feel like it's a soul for a soul

As for HCS... I don't even understand what their deal is

Dex-chan lover
Fucking HCS, they came back for Beastars but left this alone, if they didn't want to do it, they should have left it to Black Cat Scans.

At comic walker site, theres raw for first 3 chapter and 1 latest chapter. The latest chapter renewed every time 1 new chapter released (e.g. this month the latest is ch 123, next month it will be replaced for 124. 123 will vanish, only accessible by buying & then scanning the physical copy. As far as i know Alive is monthly)

Now (24/08/2020) from what i see, the latest chapter is 125. We were "hanged" by a goddamn 4 chapter for 4 months. (I'm staring at you, HOT CHOCOLATE SCANS).

FYI, there are some 'intricts' happens for scanlating this manga. HCS is good, but slow. Then comes Black Cat Scanlation, which interested by this manga and think that HCS dropped this, so they make their own version (that's why theres 2 version of some of the latest chapter). HCS now feel the pressure, start doing & relese it faster. Competition makes Improvement. Now, BCS feel bad for 'stealing' project, stop scanlating it. Give all the right regarding this project to HCS. No more competition, no more improvement. Then HCS back at being HCS, release it so slow that we were late by 4 chapters.

Sure, i know how bad is to feel something what is 'yours' taken from you. But if that 'yours' just started dying & you just neglect it, isn't it better for it to belong to better person than you who can give better care for it? Sure it's bad that you wont get credit for it anymore, but at least it wont be dying & neglected for 4 goddamn months!

Before it's complicated, I want to say that I'm just a complete novice at translating. I'm not a veteran or 'know-it-all' at this, I'm just reviewing some events regarding scanlation of this manga. Sure I do some translation, but it mainly for LN/WN that i like, not manga. (More words, but i don't get to do some painful job like cleaning, typesetting, and redrawing)

I want to say thanks for every person doing their best at scanlating this awesome manga, regardless how many months we spend waiting for more. It's still much better than nothing. (Plus, we get it for free).

But it can be better, and i hope it will be better.

It's been ages, we're never gonna know if Kazama could successfully deliver Takao's bra.

Users who are viewing this thread