D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
It happened a while ago, apparently the group site was taken down & all the chapters are just being uploaded here. I'm hoping the previous group picks it back up.
unfortunately, i don't think the last group is gonna return since the last chapter they did was literally the one they released 10 months ago, and their other projects were last updated by them 2 years ago and picked up by other groups

Dex-chan lover
Manhwa-freaks went tits up the other day with staff nuking their discord and migrating to a new site and a new name (like they did back when they were Imperfectscans)

The work they did on their earlier chapters were quite atrocious, only getting marginally better by the the latter ones.

I do miss obake translations though as they were really good, but they dropped it due to official license (but they are releasing at a glacial pace so that sucks)

Dex-chan lover
Man these guys are sniping everybody and everything
This is technically not sniping, shitty groups like this generally don't upload on mangadex, they translate a popular series faster but really poor quality and hold it hostage behind paywall, so the only people who read is the idiot's who want fast release no matter what.

What happens is that once in a while they upload a batch of old chapters to get attention, to see if some scrubs who dont know better go read in their site full of ads or donate money.

In short all those uploads is to advertise themselves to get more suckers to pay for their garbage, unfortunately some are stupid enough to pay.

Dex-chan lover
Manhwa-freaks went tits up the other day with staff nuking their discord and migrating to a new site and a new name (like they did back when they were Imperfectscans)

The work they did on their earlier chapters were quite atrocious, only getting marginally better by the the latter ones.

I do miss obake translations though as they were really good, but they dropped it due to official license (but they are releasing at a glacial pace so that sucks)
They dump a lot of their work into MTL, not trying to bash it because a good Proofreader can fix it up real nice, but the QA of these guys are often than not leave much to be desired. I'd say this is one of the better TL job these guys did despite some of the MTL name they missed. Try some of their korean manhwa series, I sometimes don't even understand half of the word salad they produce...

Dex-chan lover
They dump a lot of their work into MTL, not trying to bash it because a good Proofreader can fix it up real nice, but the QA of these guys are often than not leave much to be desired. I'd say this is one of the better TL job these guys did despite some of the MTL name they missed. Try some of their korean manhwa series, I sometimes don't even understand half of the word salad they produce...
Not even good MTL, cause I know that Copilot gets you way better results

Dex-chan lover

So which group-name do I need to remember should be associated with them in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread