D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen

Oh, I like the art. It seems interesting.

Thanks for the work/upload, Occult.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffums
probably because it won't be harem for long (not a spoiler, I'm just guessing). there are only a few chapters out in raws, so it's understandable it won't get to harem yet.

@AegisXI
more than that, MC must have high stealth too: he killed a goblin on the road with lots of other cars, and pushed a truck full of beams, and got a shining skill orb without anyone else coming to look at the commotion.

@cgr I actually have been reading the webnovel.

The ratio of female characters is awfully high despite it not being a harem or even having any real romantic involvement with the woman he spends the most time with throughout the first arc.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffums
do you mean '第1章' ? If so ,
that's pretty short (around 50 pages?) so romantic developments to me seems too soon.
I just looked at the page lengths, I don't read raws.

@cgr 20 chapters is usually long enough to get a feel for the story, even though some of the pages are small. Already there are what, 5 characters other than the protagonist who show up more than once? And they're all female. It doesn't have the feeling of a harem story so far but for a non-harem story with a male main character, the female:male ratio is high. Just an observation, and maybe the comic will be different (doubt it's much different based on the cover).

Not saying I can tell how it will work out in the future for sure but I get the feeling the author wants to focus on building a company that earns money by grinding rare drops in the dungeons so even any romance with the female character who shows up the most should be really slow.

@Edoardod02 @Jasoneric123 We apologize for the lack of updates! I'm a staff member and new co-leader of Occult Scanlations, we're currently going through a revamp of the server due to the ownership change. We're also lacking in staff for almost every position. Please be patient and we're very sorry for taking so long.

There are 2 volumes of the light novel in english. You can buy in Amazon. Or download in Nyaa If you don't have money. Third volume will be released in March 2023. I read the 2 volumes and I really liked. The Second volume covers all the arc of another world language. I really like the geopolític approach that resources found in dungeons can have to empower countries. The light novel and the manga try to give a more realístic perspective If dungeons appear in our world. It's different than other light novels or mangas and that's what made me a fan of this title.

Fed-Kun's army
Novel updates has it tagged as a harem.

I wish this was more clear.

Harem/Reverse Harem tags sometimes get used for stories where the other characters are just in love with the MC but that doesn't mean the MC reciprocates or even cares about romance in the first place.

I've seen several where the MC doesn't care or outright ignores it knowing full well what the signals they're getting mean.

Then there's others where quite clearly the MC cares very much and what happens next will usually be split by MC's gender.

Usually the guys care very much and get/want all the girls and acknowledges the situation while a female MC will usually be torn between the men and most of the time choose one.

Though there's always outliers.

Maybe a poly tag would be nice so we'd know they get with multiple partners. 🤔

Anyway, this isn't a problem with just this one. Just something that's been on my mind.

Still enjoy the story so I'll keep reading but I very much doubt this guy will end up with more than one lady. Several of these women have very strong personalities and I don't think any of them would take kindly to him wanting more than one partner.

Users who are viewing this thread