D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen

Aggregator gang
Also I find it refreshing that this one isn't romance or harem/reverse-harem. Don't know how long it will stay that way though.

good dungeon politics story
needless to say there was a few retarded stuff...
i mean why not call Tanaka dude before enlisting the ''other-world language orb'' into the auction?
i mean he might have done pull some strings as the JDF head is stupid (in his own words)
pretty sure the 2nd orb will go to japan and that will resolve the issue
just the whole things feels like they taking on risk they shouldn't have and treating other countries so lightly
considering MC and girl MC, both lack a variety of protective skills

overall a different take and was fun

Dex-chan lover
Pretty solid stuff. I am actually considering buying the LNs just to keep reading this work.
One of the actual rare occasions where, for an instance, the MC receives ultimate power (#1 on the charts), but the first thing he and his coworker thought about are "stonks".
A very adult-like mentality. They're not around to conquer the planet and set things ablaze, they want to profit in the most sensible way possible, in an incline, as to not completely set the world against them immediately.

The auction-house though was a pretty ballsy move, which still seems pretty dumb to me.

Aggregator gang
Sorry to say that with official English licensing, I will be dropping this series.
Thank you for your hardwork.
Unfortunately with how Jnovelclub pricing it, I might not follow it anymore. I'd rather read the novel.
Oh well...

Aggregator gang
Oh man, just checked J novel club and they're still just at vol1 ch3 with ch4 on the 20th and ch5 releasing november. Dang.

Dex-chan lover
Great series. I wish maybe they would have a little romance but I understand that isn’t the focus for this series. The characters are likeable and have some nice banter so it’s quite enjoyable even when there isn’t a lot of action

Users who are viewing this thread