D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - For Some Reason I Was Invited By A B…

Dex-chan lover
Now to be fair, that was a pretty good plan, wasn’t exactly thought out, nor did he really think about the long term. But by the standards of him being a kid, it was kinda smart. Gotta put in the effort to actually succeed at what you want to do and all.

Now seeing as he realized, “oh shit Kings kinda have a lot of work to do” and that his “leisure lifestyle” plan was kinda impossible with the goal he set out for himself, coming to the conclusion that instead of being an overachiever, he would become a slightly above average adventurer. Not exactly noteworthy, won’t paint a target on his back nor will he become someone people ask to do the bigger things. He would be the kinda guy who always has a good amount of spending money, not enough to be called rich, but not by any means poor.

Maybe a slightly higher middle class guy.

Dex-chan lover
Man on reread I forgot how stupid MC is, why would he think a king does nothing? Also just a kinda scummy person in general. No matter what though he'd be working since a life of leisure is basically impossible and as he gets older security (financial) is a must specially in a middle ages type setting. With no wife and kids he's actually kinda doomed.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, loved the first chapter, got some good laughs.
I like this MC, my boy just wanna chill (relatable), but at same time isn't a complete a-hole like some MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread