D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - For Some Reason I Killed Him And He…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Harem member about to be [re]collected (it seems she has been part of the harem form quite some time now)

Dex-chan lover
monty-python-just-a-scratch.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
gluttony huh? so many fantasy series be obsessin with the whole 7 deadly sins theme/trope. I dont mind it or nothin but it feels like a recent trend. Specifically gluttony has appeared in a couple series ive read/been reading which is funky

Dex-chan lover
I would respect this series more if they didn't pull out the resurrection card. You kind of lose the stakes when you're able to just bring people back to life.
this is another one of those "my MC is secretly way too OP" kind of stories, MC being rather similar to the Eminence in the Shadows guy. Long story short this has 0 plot, or tons of yandere plot depending on your PoV. You either embrace that this is nothing more than a harem comedy, or you can just drop it if you expect anything more than this honestly.

I'm in it for the cute girls and the dude's snarky remarks. If you want something similar with a touch better writing, I'd suggest The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs.

I wouldnt suggest Otome Games is Tough for Mobs unless you're fine with
Yuri semi-ntr, happens at the end of volume 3 though, and until then its pretty damn good

Dex-chan lover
I would respect this series more if they didn't pull out the resurrection card. You kind of lose the stakes when you're able to just bring people back to life.
It reminds me of some old DND or similar RPGs when you can resurrect the guy if you bring his body to church. You know, the same system as "Blade and bastard" it's quite interesting imo giving the fact that resurrection is not 100% chance but rather depends on time and soul should be willing to resurrect. But it's still a bit downside, yes

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this series is about stakes. It's mostly a silly comedy where a great lich's magic doesn't work on MC because he's just that strong, and then the great lich turns into a loli.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt suggest Otome Games is Tough for Mobs unless you're fine with
Yuri semi-ntr, happens at the end of volume 3 though, and until then its pretty damn good
wdym, that's the best part. And it's not even NTR.

You are disparaging one of the best moments of the entire story (I mean the measuring device). What you refer to is likely something that happens as a result after.

I'm not sure about the manga, I'm on the novel train since it's at 12 volumes and seemingly ends in the next, which is a comfy read in itself. + you don't need to wait ~10 years for it to conclude, if they even get to the end of the story.

I was just put off by the anime having terrible animation (all characters have the same dead fish eyes, despite their expressions being the best part of the manga and LN).

Dex-chan lover
wdym, that's the best part. And it's not even NTR.

You are disparaging one of the best moments of the entire story (I mean the measuring device). What you refer to is likely something that happens as a result after.

I'm not sure about the manga, I'm on the novel train since it's at 12 volumes and seemingly ends in the next, which is a comfy read in itself. + you don't need to wait ~10 years for it to conclude, if they even get to the end of the story.

I was just put off by the anime having terrible animation (all characters have the same dead fish eyes, despite their expressions being the best part of the manga and LN).
i read novel till the holy tree arc ( just when the 2 wife come to the tree country), and haven't continue since then.... I was fine with yuri, but i hear that the romance with leon and 2 wife didn't increase and even the yuri become higher make me lose my interest to read it

Users who are viewing this thread