Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha I'm willing to bet that if he had a less scheming face, people would've hated him less. 😝

Group Leader
As every one starts screaming from the diamonds falling while hitting them in the head and causing lacerations.
8IlAwWp.jpg

@EOTFOFYL

Uh I remember but Gadielle wants to befriend the spirits instead of utilising them, unlike the past generations so maybe Gadielle's intent can somehow revoke that curse, if at least for himself.

He wouldn’t look so evil if artists dialed back on the scheming supervillain face that he seems to have every time we see him.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why anyone thought that presenting the king as this scheming "kuku" wanker was a good idea.
It was shown that their entire world is essentially monitored and judged by spirits, and he wants to directly manipulate the daughter of those spirits? Why not also try to turn a Buddha statue in 180 degrees and fuck it? See how far that gets him.

I honestly agree that the king's overly "evil" presentation is needless. It's so glaring, that it was the only thing that I felt like commenting about after reading this chapter. :/

what tf with that unfaithful bitch, i really hate this kind of character

Dex-chan lover
I'm also on train "Maybe they should have listened to the judgment." So everyone falls in love with that dad? Too bad. Quite an awful curse, if you want to live a faithful life. But that's alright. It's okay to be smitten by other people from time to time. That bride though forgot awfully fast about her fiance and had trouble smiling at her own wedding. Yepp. Should have better called it off. It is clear, that in the end she wanted to get married to the uncle so that she could get closer to dad's cuck.

That aunt she is a bit weird she seemed down knowing he had a wife ... but other than that omg i ship the little prince with our cute lil girl😍 so adorable!

Aggregator gang
Ye, the King seems just plain stupid for his actions, they already are cursed, anything is monitored by spirits and instead of trying to get back on their good side he just lumps himself deeper into the shit...

Intrested to see if the young prince is really that innocent tho, could be the next generation that fixes that mess ^^

Double-page supporter
Ew shes gonna have a romance with the Stupid Bitch King's son. Fucking typical.

It's already 12 chapters in and it feels like nothing happened

Oh wow she made such an impact on the prince. Now he probably cant get her out of his mind ever.
Also the Aunt is an obvious pathological cheater.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@GrimGriefer

Hahaha. I was wondering why that didnt happen as well. I can excuse it though since maybe it floated down via magic.

Also, I ship those two children. Not on a motor powered sailing ship (instant romance. Aria suddenly falling in love with Dad is a standard example of what happens elsewhere.) mind you. A slow raft will do. No. Anything faster than a slow raft would be shit.

Start as normal interest (on the boy's side), trials (to meet), eventually as normal friends before blossoming into romance as they grow up (Whenever hormones normally strikes) + 'forgiveness for the royal family' subplot. Add in more spirit curse drama in it. Profit.

Also, so far, scheming King(Crown Prince? Pretty sure his old man is still in charge) is just a King. He is doing his 'job' right, that is to get political power and stuff. About as right as "doing things right" but wrong because he failed 'concept'.

Reminds me of Edelgard. Still hate them both.

Double-page supporter
Just stop being the passive dumbasses that you are and kill the king. It's obvious at this point that the goddess would allow that too, since the king is a scheming sack of garbage who doesn't deserve to even breath the air.

Thank you for the new chapter!

I know they need him to get married asap so that the royal family doesn't latch on them by forcing an alliance through a bride of their choice, but still, are they seriously going to ignore the judgment...?
The double page with the young prince and our cute Ellen was so pretty, a 'faithful encounter' kind of thing, but it still feels weird tbh knowing how mean his dad is, but then again, while they are blood related, they are 2 different people and the dad's behavior and crimes shouldn't reflect on the child which has done nothing to date.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith They know spirits refuse to interact with them, and that's it. They don't know how, why and they can't know as well, since the other party, the spirits, well, refuse to interact with them.

@cutesherry And what crimes have the dad committed? Other than scheming to make sure MC's family stay with them (to protect the country from war), the royal family never did anything to their family... well, the fat trash princess pretty much ruin their house, but that wasn't the old king and schemer king intention. Rather, even they didn't expect the princess to be that bad. Afterall, they need MC's family's strength, no point in destroying their house.

Users who are viewing this thread