Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
daughter used smile
it’s extremely effective
father is unable to resist
father does what the daughter asked for

Aggregator gang
I would never in a million years have been able to pull that off on my parents when I was her age lol. They would have gotten extremely angry lol

Ehrm... It's just me or the MC is being a little unfair with the father this time?? I mean, he has all the reason to be more than pissed with Alberto, even if he just did it for the sake of the house especially when he was pretty direct with the part of not wanting others to know about the existence of MC...

I really dont understand the prince's mindset. I mean he's making enemies with the hero of the kingdom(or is it an empire?I forgot) and a FUCKING goddess does he srsly think he was gonna win?, rather than fixing the curse on the royalty itd make it worse.

Guess power makes people stupid

Dex-chan lover
*put every critical high damage sfx in every game*

That little shit of MC is extremely arrogant and unjust whit her father. She needs a good beating and stop being spoiled. She didn't even being born when the royalty betrayed the spirits and that bastard Albert disobeyed a direct order of not disclose the information about the little shit MC, if this is not a reason to be angry with that bastard and, besides, get him out from your house, then I do not know what a betrayal is for her.

There is an old saying that says: the first betrayal is the fault of the other ... the second betrayal is your own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread