Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
@CraniumAmbiguity Oh that explains why I heard that they have a different definition in hospital usage. If I remember correctly, both fructose and sucrose gets broken down in the liver into glucose. Oh wait, actually I think the small intestines can break sucrose apart into fructose and glucose but the fructose still has to travel to the liver to be processed.

The uncle is pure shit. He treats his daughter like garbage because of a mistake of the mother. Hopes he suffers a horrible death.

Dex-chan lover
@johnrevenge what do you mean, "like garbage"? He's just busy and doesn't spend much time with his family. He's not the epitome of fatherhood, but I don't think we've seen anything that suggests he treats his daughter (or even his wife) especially coldly because of what happened over 3 years ago. For all we know he's already forgiven her, since we still haven't seen Aria since the time skip.

@Doodads He is "busy" for his daughter, but not for hi nephew, the MC. That clearly means he openly neglects his daughter, which makes him total garbage as he ia a horrible father in the levels of Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
@johnrevenge Bruh. You have to be joking, no fucking way you really think that lmao
Leaving aside the sheer stupidity of taking his actions as favoritism for his nephew... Idk about you, but between a father that completely ignores me and one that sacrifices me just so he can keep his job, I'd choose the former any day.

I wonder if the "sho good" is a Somersault reference by the translator or typesetter or if it's just coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I've got used to isekai characters going apeshit mad over rice because they're ethnically addicted to it or whatever.
But the whole "pudding" thing is a slightly less common but still bizarrely specific fascination they seem to have. And given how obsessed the Japanese seem to be with things being excessively sweet, I do find myself wondering why they'd be so excited over such a trash-tier dessert. It'd be understandable if it was blackcurrant cheesecake, but those generic, custard-jelly type cup puddings are just nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread