Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting isekai'd and only getting a talking rabbit.

Double-page supporter
Get cucked you royals.!
Oooh I sound like some Russian red or French revolutionary. Hahaha

Even though the princes' have honest intentions but the royal blood line was cursed for what they did to the spirits.

Dex-chan lover
@Gimmy - well, it looks like that boy is doing reasonably well, given the sum of money he paid for the information.

Absolute trash - selling out the saviour of his own son. Did the dog not think that perhaps there was a reason for the girl to be veiled?

Dex-chan lover
ah yes we are back to the phase where everyone talks in a vague language making it seems like there are shits going on but no one understands anything

...boy, not only you, everyone has their own reason... That's like common sense lol. Let's just see if that reason is bad or not.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously
Whats wrong with the father?
FMC and Hero family healed his son,
And then after his son healed, he's sold the info to other people?

Fed-Kun's army
this guy... shouldn't he wonder why people want to know about this young lady healer??? shouldn't he consider keeping his mouth shit, out of gratitude at least??? i mean i highkey think our mc WANTS rumors of her to spread around anyway but STILL????

no idea who this dude is, i wanna say one of the princes but who knows (or cares tbh lol UNTIL HE BECOMES RELEVANT ANYWAY)

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the Dad is somewhat trash for selling the information, but honestly, its all information you could find out otherwise (like, when you get sick just... going there), he didnt really tell anything important and got a bunch of money, which he probably has good need for... still trashy, but not really big treason or anything, its not like he told an assassin the hiding place of their target or something.

@iskaeil Thought the same xD "Oh, a cute rabbit, so he must be one of the good ones." haha :D doubt that he will be an real antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@Ronye
Manga / anime comment discussions are where you'll find the whiniest, dumbest people on earth.
(Outside of anything political related.)

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 Well he was never asked not to, so he's not obligated to keep anything secret. Besides, if someone "miraculously" cured my only kid, I'd be singing their praises to anyone who would listen.

I really liked the first few chapters of this series, however now everything feels so meh

A capsule in the morning and evening doesn't sound like a good medication intake.

Users who are viewing this thread