Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Thank you, somebody has some common sense. The guy wasn't even asked to keep it secret and barely to told anything of substance yet you have all these people in the comments going on about "selling out"....

Honestly the weirdest thing about this scenario was that he even got paid for that level of information...guess somebody has money to blow.

Double-page supporter
You must be a really pos if you sell information about the girl who saved your son's life

I wonder when Will the black hair boy will show up? Or just make the white Tiger be ML

Dex-chan lover
all these people that want to use her, back off. can the just approach her normally during an event?

Dex-chan lover
Bad people can approach too but people who genuinely need her expertise will do the same, especially the people outside the country. So actually, her safety is depend on how Rovel filtered them out when they want to meet her.

Dex-chan lover
@SapphireDemon Seems to be a business rival if he's worried about someone else's medicine conquering the market before he has a chance to do it. Though maybe he's already a big medicine dealer in another country and was planning to expand, only to find out there already exist someone offering competing products.

Contributor
@Momohana Most over the counter cold medicines are "two pills every 12 hours" for adults. A small child getting one every 12 makes sense.

@HDMI1 I know. But considering how commoners live, after dinner and after breakfast probably doesn't amount to a 12 hr gap. It's more like a 16/8 hr gap. That's what irked me.

Users who are viewing this thread