Daddy at Work and at Home

Super adorable. This is basically a shoujo manga couple after their “happily ever after”

I'd like to imagine that this cute couple is a sibling. I mean they have the same hair color, the same eye color, same not very wavy hair, same atmosphere when they're together. If someone you doesn't like the idea of them being a sibling then you're free to ignore this but this is just what I think it is.

Also don't get me wrong I like them either being a sibling or not. I mean who would hate this much cuteness.

I don’t understand how this series can get anything lower than 8 stars...what’s not to love about this healthy relationship? So adorable, every couple should make sure they read this! ♥️

i'm the person in the friend group that's always like 'take care of yourself before thinking about taking care of others' and i discourage my friends from dating since we're young and immature and not quite ready to trust ourselves emotionally and completely to another person, but this series makes me want to get married right this moment. it's so fluffy and sweet! i adore them so much! and also, please don't say that they're siblings just because of their hair colour and eye colour. if that was the case, i would be siblings with 90% of the people in asia.

Users who are viewing this thread