Daddy From Hell - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Hi it's me again. Found a little typo on page 4 (Hurry up and sign it. My time is precious. I have some advice for you. Being a Fdather, don't dry to seek out problems that might involve your family.)

Dex-chan lover
The font, the font! oh god the font!! what sort of hell did you go to find such an 'interesting' font- because that shit looks like it came from the ninth circle. WHY?!

Ok so the question now is whether he destroys or takes over the gang after mopping the floor this with this guy

I want to comment on the font but seems like someone else already did :D not like I know what better font to use.

Ty for the chapter~

Group Leader
@Echonic ya I don't really know how to fix that I'm using Photoshop and exporting them as safe for web jpgs if anybody has any idea how to fix the text let me know...

Thanks for the chapter.
@cb031803
I think the font is way better than before. But for this font you have to chose other texture. In Photoshop, there is a place where you can chose the text's texture.
I made an example. Maybe the names wrong, because I use hungarian version, not english.
koGsaSo.png

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x Yeah, look like it's one of those 'it's modern day but Wuxia really happened and it obviously wasn't forgotten' setting, it's pretty rare.

Double-page supporter
ok so the story is ass but i feel like it was "written" only so when people ask the author what "Daddy from Hell" is about he can say "its an autobiography.
"

Users who are viewing this thread