Daddy From Hell

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't have expected much from a chinese series like this but c'mon. I was at hoping to have some good wholesome father daughter stuff which it has, but there's so much dick measuring and "YOU WANNA DIE??" with no sense of pacing which amounts to a very sub-par series.

Fed-Kun's army
I just read through the current chapters because I could, and lol

protagonist has such a temper and isn't particularly smart despite what he says, and I know things usually are rushed in Chinese comics but this family must have like the most negative karma in the world or something

just ridiculous how many things happen in like 2 days

Group Leader
we will be mass releasing this hopefully So expect an update every 2 days also don't forget to join our discord :)
and please read on our site if possible.

fox has chapters upto 20 or 22, so whats with the low amount of chapter in what is supposedly the legal place to read manga?

Group Leader
well if you don't wanna read it in English that's understandable by humans then you can also look in yt @tahzib as for legal issue afaik this series hasn't been licensed.

I haven't read this yet, but this is basically reverse beelzebub right?

Double-page supporter
The art Can look stiff and weird sometimes the stories passing is way to fast. Although premise is interesting enough

There is no story for the first 21 chapters. Its just trash appears, trash gets beat. Rinse and repeat.

This is a B+ from me. The art is pretty bad, and the translation is pretty decent. The story is mostly the same (Bad guy thinks MC is weak, while MC beats them up) but the MC's daughter is pretty heartwarming. MC's allies are pretty unique and well-paced in terms of introduction. I'd say this is a good manga to read about the relationships and story between characters. Don't expect too much from the action though.

Users who are viewing this thread