Dagashi Kashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 165 - Chameleon Candy

Thanks for the chapter! It seems as this series is crawling to it's end, I must be the only person that hasn't read the few final chapters yet. I've decided I will wait to read all chapters in order so I must persevere hahaha

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters.

Sad that it's nearing the end but it's a fun ride and I enjoy this series. I'll watch the anime after this finishes

Not for me those 5 random chapters! Everything in correct order and time. They can sit and rot for all I care, Emblemscans will come through with the goods!
This chapter was a bit weak tho, about as informative as one of You's youtube reviews. At least Hotaru's happy!

Contributor
@SpicyNuclearChorizo Those chapters were uploaded by people who don't care about what makes this manga great and just read it like every other romcom on this site. They want to know who hooks up with who, if at all, and that is it. Nevermind that it isn't what this manga is about.

Dagashi, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of dagashi in the morning.
Someday this manga’s gonna end...

@Shita-kiri_Suzume You're right, I remember there where some people upset when those final chapters were uploaded, I think they didn't want anyone reading those by accident or something like that. I've been reading this series since I watched the anime in 2016 having to wait a month or so between each chapter, but I like this manga so much that in some ways I like to wait, like this I'll have dagashi for more time lol

Welp, I'm finally caught up after starting this a few weeks ago. Thank you Emblem Scans | Boredom Society for continuing to upload these chapters. I'm sure I'm not the only one who eagerly waits for every new chapter.

I really enjoy the interactions between kokonatsu, tou and beni especially in this one, I've been waiting for the punchline but turns out it's just a a normal conversation and i liked the simpleness of it in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread