Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait.
Hellmaster.
Chidaruma...Damemaru...
Master of Hell...Da me Ma Ru...
Chi Da Ru Ma...
Ma Ru. Ru Ma.
To explain: Chidaruma was the lord of all devils and master of hell in Dorohedoro.
In japanese, letters are comprised of syllables, so "ma ru" and "ru ma" is basically written with the same letters, but backwards. It's like if a guy was named Paul Dodger and someone showed up later named Grant Regdod.

Dex-chan lover
lol maaan, I love this manga so much, I really need to get it on physical. But the japanese edition has some really slick transparent dustcovers and the english one doesn't so I'm not very convinced on the english edition... maybe just get the jp one even tho I can't read it?

Dex-chan lover
To explain: Chidaruma was the lord of all devils and master of hell in Dorohedoro.
In japanese, letters are comprised of syllables, so "ma ru" and "ru ma" is basically written with the same letters, but backwards. It's like if a guy was named Paul Dodger and someone showed up later named Grant Regdod.
I don't get how master of hell, dame maru, and chidaruma are anagrams?

Huh. Just straight up the Black House and Chidaruma. Wonder how this'll connect in the end, because Chidaruma was pretty much omnipotent, wasn't he?

I hope Q just leaves it in the air and we don't just get Chidaruma overtaking the galaxy or something.

Users who are viewing this thread