Dai Dark - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Inside Light Head

Dex-chan lover
Considering Shimada's ridiculous amount of powers and abilities, I wonder why she didn't just like do her ghost thing and waddle her way in and then take all their lives like that instead of doing the disguise schtick. Maybe some kind of restriction is in place?

Aggregator gang
Sanko is in a dai pinchu!

It's a pretty old trope to make the "light" religion the bad guys, but somehow it's still interesting. I mean the "dark" group aren't exactly good guys either. And we get some lore this chapter.

@BasilD I think Shimada would just rather take the more interesting way than the straight-forward one. If you know you can kill people whenever you want, why rush?

@popsmear It’s not that surprising. Demon Slayer was written by a woman, and Jujutsu Kaisen was written by a woman if I’m not mistaken. Women tend to like horror and gore more than guys lol.

Q is probably not actually a female though, I’ve never seen a female draw women so sexually. In all of her manga, women barely wear clothes and their tits are always shown. Then again, she could just be a lesbian lol.

@EdenSphinx It's funny because of those you mentioned the only one that it's confirmed female Is Q, and while I also think jujutsu and kimetsu are written by woman there isn't a official confirmation

@edensphinx a quick google search would have told you that Hayashida is indeed a woman, she just like strong women and titties, and i can respect that

Users who are viewing this thread