Dai Dark - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Dark, Light, Grey Zone

Dex-chan lover
OK, I know total batshit insanity is the point of this manga, but there's a point where you try to discern the plot and can't make heads or tails of it. Someone help! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Dex-chan lover
Did the corpo spy got the bone? I can't remember what that dude look like

Did the corpo spy got the bone? I can't remember what that dude look like
One of the White Lighters got hold of the bones from the debris and was going to store it somewhere safe but then Pika made two new Light Core Humans which were in the jar due to which all the stars started shaking and all that. So he still has the bone but next chapter we'll find out if he can actually go and store it (to which the answer will probably be nope, SHIMADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).
OK, I know total batshit insanity is the point of this manga, but there's a point where you try to discern the plot and can't make heads or tails of it. Someone help! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
The characters in the Light uniforms are kind of difficult to discern but here's some of what is happening:
• MC is fighting his childhood classmate
• CHAD Shimada is eating souls
• Pika is dead and he turned two of his followers into Light Core Humans due to which the stars are shaking and all that
• One of the dude who found the bone which was lost in the debris stops in his tracks cuz he sees the jars in which the Light Core Humans were being formed

Dex-chan lover
1. Noo lord pikas
2. Anyone has a link for the spy being introduced? I have no recollection of him. Who is he even spying for?

Dex-chan lover
1. Noo lord pikas
2. Anyone has a link for the spy being introduced? I have no recollection of him. Who is he even spying for?
The spy is from the corporation that's connected to the cult
Corporation come from the cult but then they distance themselves from the cult and the corp want to know how the cult made Light Core human

Aggregator gang
I have no idea what's going on! I'm going to have to reread a bit! You can do it Sanko! I love this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread