Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I like the blonde dude more dai kun seems like an dick and not even the tsundere type.

Did he really just flirt with a minor and told her she looks good in uniform? Gross lol. God, the other dude is a better option.

@pattyyy damn mangadex!!

thankfully it seems to only be one page of a repeat (after looking back and checking)!

edit: yay it's fixed!

Dex-chan lover
judging from the title, he maybe has a phobia about sleeping alone that's why he masks it with being a dick sleeping with different girls daily...

Andddd, why's the girl always falls for the slutty and kinda an a** boy in this type of shoujo... Hmmm.. Second male lead syndrom, here I come....

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if those two wheren't the main couple, but we all know how this will go. She will end up with black hair playboy in the end, which is a huge minus in my book.

The ML just screams a very big red flag.
But but but... I love childhood friends trope... Gosh this is a dilemma
Well it's too early to judge, hope his character gets better, there's still room for development

Ahhh remind me of something really similar
Boku ni Hana no Melancholy.
Most likely he change because of his mom too

Double-page supporter
The male lead is a f*ckboy who would even sleep with his highschool neighbor on their first meeting after 4 years. And I bet the female lead would still end up fall in love with him.

I rarely go into a second male lead syndrom, but Shuuichi is a much better option. 😪

By the way, I don't mean to disrespect elders, but the grandma was really cruel. If she didn't want to take care of it, at least let someone else adopt it. And at least give it proper food and drink! I don't own any pet, and I don't really like dogs and cats, but it's still a living being. I'm sad that Jii had to suffer like that. It's lucky that someone kind adopt it. :(

Haaa her school friend is SO much better -_- but this playboy is the ml, right? So we'll see a little bit of kindness here and there and our mc would overlook how bad he is and love him. Just why can't mcs in manga like a good people from the start? I'd welcome wholesome stories -.-

Users who are viewing this thread