Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I'll give this to Shuu. I don't normally like the rivals, and I mean AT ALL, but he's not bad. In fact, I kinda feel bad for him. Then we have this bitch showing up at the end. At least, I'm assuming she's a bitch by that nasty look on her face.

Dex-chan lover
She IS garbage, he is garbage they deserve each other, Shu can find better

Nothing worst than someone clinging on an unmatched love,they told to they don't like you,move on instead of simping,annoying and hatefully insistent, this is the summery of most 2nd ML

I don't know but this girl doesn't deserve to be treated nice by Shuu-chan when she even forget about him when he is in the middle of confessing. But the one who always beside her is Shuu-chan, at least treat him nice as a friend, girl.

And how long it takes until we know what happen with Dai-kun *sigh*

I think I'm just as frustrated reading this chapter compared to the previous one. Sigh...

Thanks for the update tho

@Alice06 I completely agree with you, I hope it is a good explanation of why trash-kun became this trash, because it must be something shocking to delay it so much, and the protagonist continues to blush with anyone who confesses to her, I don't even know if it is only whim what sees him as a black-haired man.

But looking at it now, the protagonist is just as trashy as the black-haired man, so they make a good couple, Shuun-chan deserves someone better, just as happened in Heroine, where Hatoria did not deserve Hiromitsu.

"i want to believe that he can change for me" no, that's selfish. if you know they have a problem you should be thinking of wanting them to change for themselves, not you.

@memuusenpai
Yeah, I hope it's not the same with Boku ni Hana no Melancholy, I mean both of the ML become scum after their mother died...

And yeah they are suitable for each other, I hope Shuu-chan just move on ASAP and found good girl but I don't think author will let him move on 😔

Double-page supporter
And I'm all caught up. Man this story is frustrating. The mains are hardly likeable, and it feels like the author is delaying the reveal of Dai-kun's past to prolong drama coz when it comes the story ends I suppose? I think I'll be dropping this here

Thanks for your work Lovesick Alley scans team

Users who are viewing this thread