Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Ugh, although it probably it is, I hope that this doesn’t turn out to be a storyline where the Fmc’s rival is guilt tripping he MC, like in what’s it called....Ao Haru ride I think

I'm dropping this unless I came back to see that shuuchi is the male lead or even better find someone he loves who wholeheartedly loves him too.

How big is the age difference between these two?? Just end up with childhood friend already😓

More and more unnecessary drama, which only makes the plot not advance, so hard is it for you to be honest with someone who genuinely cares? ... I already see a kokoro break and it is that of the innocent blonde friend, maybe they will come out as a try or just give him false hope and stay chasing the black-haired trash.

Too idiotic a protagonist, I say it constantly, but I just want to see who she stays with and what happened in those two years to turn a decent boy into a gigolo.

Fed-Kun's army
My heart aches for the second male lead. 100% deserves better. Just give him his own spin off. (;﹏;)

damn there's so many people hating the ML just because he has a lot of sex with random women. I don't really understand why that makes him trash? he seems like a nice guy. why are you all such prudes lol

I know where dai kun's coming from but If I were Riko I would choose Shuichi over Dai kun any day, less headache for me

Aggregator gang
I understand people rooting for Suichi but come on you can't really expect him to win when the manga's name got Dai-kun in it just stop reading if it pisses you off lol

Look I understand not liking Dai at this point, but why the fuck do you care about the 2nd ML? He's literally shown nothing of character yet besides being a walking trope. Talk about irony.

About time!!

And literally, if Dai-kun could just stop teasing her about sex, he’d be way more likable sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread