Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

I still don't understand the relationship between him and Yui, I hope autor-san can tell us in future chapters:(

To think that when the dog dies gets me more than dai's dilemma

Dex-chan lover
... NGL, I teared up with Jii's passing. She was the best girl in the series.

@Mayadee I thought the same, it made me remember when my family's dog died, it must be lonely for them not to be able to see you before they leave.
On the other hand so far the most attractive part of the manga was the dog and it has gone, a shame, since he had more weight and better development as a character than the other characters, well almost, little by little, drop by drop, grain by grain, step by step, but we almost got to the truth about Delay-kun.

I don't know why I think Daki will adopt with her dog in future. RIP Jii.
Now I really want to know what exactly happens in the night when his mom past. Now is not only his trauma, but her too. So this seems that what ever happen was super traumatic for both of them.

Huge tanks to translators can't wait for more.

Well, I knew it was coming, I knew Jii would pass away sooner than later but it was still not easy. God, losing your dear pet is devastating, I feel you Riko.

I think that Dai's/Yui's past will be at this point anti-climactic.

@memuusenpai Delay-kun! Thats so perfect 😆

The longer this drags out, depending on what he does about Yui, I'm starting to like Shuu more for Riko.

I don't think even the author knows that guy's backstory is at this point..🤧

For once, I'm not staying for the story (that's all over the place) lol I just want to know how ALL THIS will end. Jii was the best character, but of course it had to die😭
P.S. I don't feel anything for the other characters, not even pity...

Yui can go screw herself! She is just attention seeking depressed person who can’t see how her actions impact others, she just want to play the victim card to gain sympathy without even trying to move on and she uses emotional leverage in order to keep the ML in a miserable state. She is basically a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread