Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

So she was there when his mother passed away? Is that all? 🧐 did she not pass away because she was sick? She seemed like she was left behind the door in previous chapter was the more than a simple health related death to his mother death? She has a home but yet she instead decides to play victim and hold back the guy from moving on from his pain 😒 hated her from the moment she showed up. Why can’t the writers give up on such storylines and just give us devoted loving scenes between leads ? 😤

I don't know why the author decides to make this mystery about Daki mom's death-like is more dip. I will not surprise if the blond one actually kills his mom. This manga goes from a sweet love story with a dog to the mystery of death/murder. I hope soon they will back to romance, not to true crime investigation.

Anyway huge thanks to the translators.

I just can’t understand why he choose her. I hate this. When will the story get back to romance i’m so down🥺🥺🥺

Double-page supporter
I'm actually tired of seeing manipulative antagonists. This sick girl (and I mean sick in her mind) just saying that Dai has to choose her, or else she would hurt an innocent who Dai chose to be with. That's not love, that's a sick obssession. It's like she's trying to get Dai to rot in hell with her, not gonna let Dai be happy with his life.

Dai is quite pathetic too. Very much. If Riko knew about this, she would be really hurt. If he's gonna choose another person in the end, why going out with Riko in the first place? Unnecessarily hurting someone who loves you sincerely is pathetic. He's much older than Yui, no matter what kind of "debt" happened between them, that shouldn't let him to be manipulated to let go of his happiness and private life just like that.

Yeah... "I'll stay with you, till you realise I like someone else and then magically give up on me because you think I'm better off with the other girl and you want me to move on and see me happy"
Geez at this point I'm only reading this to satisfy my curiosity of the ending😅 I don't even care about the romance anymore...

Damn it! Dai is one of the most frustrating ML I've ever ecountered!!
Why does the author choose him as the end game? He's so freakin pathetic
SCREW YOU DAI
I loathe this plot to the bone but I hate it even more cause I can't drop it since I wanna know how it ends

"You are nice person"

Dude, nice person won't blackmail you, just leave her alone.

Not only he is fuckboy but he is pathetic.

Delay-kun went from being a scum, to a pathetic scum, a man failure, I don't understand, he wants a "serious" relationship with the FL, but he wants to be with that trash girl? He doesn't have the will power and determination to not get carried away by it?

I hope that the bird brain FL realizes this and gets upset with him ........... yes, just that, because if she is going to take refuge with poor Shun-chan for feeling hurt, She had better stay alone, because she will only use it as a napkin to dispose of later.

Author-san is it possible to know what the hell happened between Yui and Delay-kun, and all the elusive past of her, what is the thing that almost has a bit of interest in this manga? And if I criticize this manga because at first I am interested, and I do not like to leave them half, no matter how bad they are.

Users who are viewing this thread