Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Well...Guess its time to drop this

1- There is literally no plot in this
2- The ML is just retarded
3- The FL is pathetic
4- The author has no clue as to how creating a plot works

I am really frustrated rn. ML go fuxk yourself. Riko please leave that problematic indecisive guy and be with the other guy that worthy of your love

Dex-chan lover
he clearly has some trauma. its really unkind for people to say they hate him. i think something must have happened between Dai's mom and the other girls father? like an affair or something that made him feel indebted to her and also so scared of committing to relationships?

Yep... great. Everything is fine. Riko go to Shuu-Chan. It’s a lot less heartache and confusion. Seriously. Just leave this dude.

I don't care about their relationship anymore, I still read this because I want to know his past, he said that he will tell her when he will tell her mom about their relationship but now that they break up, it means he will never tell her

WHY AUTHOR WHY, IS HIS PAST THAT DISTURBING THAT YOU DELAYED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

I take back my simping πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ riko's heart dude she loved you literally her whole life 😭😭😭😭😭 and you play with her feelings? πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ I really mad all I need to do is fuxking ML πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ his playing with her feelings and his the adult he should know what to do this freaking bad love triangle πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ her first kiss 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm done I don't ship them anymore I ship her with her childhood friend done if only he was the ML 😭😭😭 plz make him the ML

Sigh.l.this shit again.

Also what? I’m beginning to think that his mom was a prostitute or something...

After you accept confession you should never take it back. Why even accept in the first place, knowing that this will be happening and what he expect that her heart will be not broken and she will be fine seeing on the next day that she live with other girl?

I'm not surprised by this result at this point, Delay-kun's attitude is that of a garbage, I know he has a trauma, but I can see him at 100% of his faculties, so I wonder, why is he so scum?
Why do you accept her and act almost cool that you want to be serious with her, if in the end you will do this? Again, the past, the damn past that is the real dilemma here.
This manga no longer feels like shoujo, pathetic and scum ML, pathetic and weak FL (weak is cute in a girl, but she's just pathetic), the old bitch who ruins relationships, and the poor childhood friend who gets thrown away without to fight, this only became a drama from the past of a scum, I hope this is the last sign that the FL understands and rejects Delay-kun once and for all, they say that no matter how good the story is, yes It has a mediocre ending, the story will be mediocre, but the development of this is mediocre ... what can I expect from the ending then?

Users who are viewing this thread