Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai

Good,I was tired of seeing 2nd ML win, I'm glad author is keeping the normal route, and not the cringe route.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't even make it through chapter 4, ML is such an irredeemable scumbag that I'm frankly disgusted by this pathetic excuse for a romance. If I were FL's friend/dad/brother, that boy would be a bloody pulpy mess in the street when I was done telling him exactly how little I want him to do with FL, I'm that viscerally revolted by him

Idk why everyone reading this manga is such a prude. They hate the ML because he sleeps around, damn are all of your mormons or something? There's a lot of shaming someone for having casual sex.

Why do u hate the ML ? He's a good person, since when having lot of sx made you "a scumbag" ? He legit broke all his relationships when he found a GF, are y'all all some 12yo that really cringe for the word "s-x" and think having sx make u a bad person ? Lmao, that's just as IRL, a lot of people gets one night sx and as long as both people know it's not a deeper relation, it's fine.

Read 2 chapters and already dropping. Story itself is boring and plain. ML is such a casual. Oh, and also if you sleep with a girl every single day, and are making fun of a girl (the childhood friend that you know is in love with you) you are an asshole. You think you guys are "tough" and start insulting people because you woke? Stfu you school threats. This manga is terrible.

regardless of the reason, a. there's something wrong with that girl and she needs therapy, and b. if this guy was a real person he will scar his girlfriend...

there is no excuse for their behavior

i was so-so on this manga but after this chapter...i'm dropping...i'm not here for romanticized emotional manipulation and abuse man

What an ass! I hope Rika goes with second male lead or finds someone else that’s better. Dai-Kun is selfish, he only went after Rika because he didn’t want her to be with anyone else. Go be with your little blond slut and don’t explain anything to anyone. I hope they live together and are incredibly miserable and realize how bad and childish of a decision it was, but I hope by then Rika has moved on. I hate this type of ML, I’m broken, please fix me while I hurt you and everyone around me. Blech

As of rn, ch. 19, i can definitely see the storyline being like Ao Haru Ride’s storyline. Wanna drop but i also wanna see their progression? But i might just drop and later ask someone to spoil it for me.

0/10 the ml is just another annoying, half assed sad boy scrub. I wish they'd stop using the dead parent as the catalyst for the awful behavior or atleast address it rationally, it's 2021 JUST GO GET THERAPY DOG

Users who are viewing this thread