Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Vol. 5 Ch. 17.1 - Underwater Hunter (Part 01)

Dex-chan lover
Even though chitose is on MCs side, it still sucks major ass she’s whoring out for her friend.

Dex-chan lover
@Bigg3_chees3 @JKTV It looks like the fear of "ending up pregnant" in such a place and at such a time is too great. Lol, I keep constantly getting confused about what's going on in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
She became used goods and death flagged herself

Aggregator gang
knew she was faking it to make sure the boat doesnt leave before mc is back

Dex-chan lover
Well Chitose is used goods now. Still I guess the other girl in love with MC is also used goods. She should go rescue her I guess since her friend is whoring herself out for that purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another great chapter, I'm still rooting for the gal pal squad to pull through this one though yeah Crayfish is likely to claim at least one of them sadly.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the yuri fanboys try to explain why in their "yuri" manga there is suddenly some action with men. To the extent of throwing sexist comments at Chitose.

Double-page supporter
So shes setting herself up to get fucked by 2 guys.. who will do it. they are scum. Her dieing is probably in her best interest.

and crayfish.......... yeah... giant crayfish.. good luck./

Say what you will, but Chitose is literally putting her body on the line to gain favor with the stupid men so she can make sure Mutsumi and her other friends survive.

I thought that was obvious, but apparently not. I'm not sure why people are throwing shade at her.

Dex-chan lover
@lostsamurai Do you want people to be able to read the obvious context of a scene? Finding suspicious that a pure character suddenly reciprocated a random dirty ikemen? You want too much from the usual smut manga audience.

Dex-chan lover
@KappaDvorak If your ecchi manga has a female protagonist, then all men will think with their dicks by default. This is the cheapest way to provoke lewd situations without turning the MC into a whore.

@KappaDvorak Kai did technically think with his dick once, but for the right reasons. Other than that he is the only redeemable Character in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread