Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 17.2 - Underwater Hunter (Part 02)

Dex-chan lover
DOLPHIN!!! Also, thanks for the link to one of my all-time favorite 90s monster movies.

Aggregator gang
i wouldnt even trust the dolphins here
i mean, dolphins are naturally assholes, so imagine on this island

Dex-chan lover
Dudes if they ever find giant tardigrade they're doomed, that thing is unkillable.
survive Nuclear explosion? check
survive Vacuum of space ? check

You'd need bucket of lava to throw at them with no water around

Fuck, I just watched a documentary that involves a waterbug recently, those fuckers eat fish and frogs that are twice their size! They are so screwed....

Double-page supporter
@lostsamurai
I believe it's Deep Rising. That was one of my favorite monsters movie.
I'm glad I'd lived in the 90th when there were lots of monster movies, comparing to nowadays when it's all about super heroes.

Dex-chan lover
To this day I wish they had made a sequel to Deep Rising or a spinoff to show what was tearing through the trees on that island they ended up on.
Thank you for another great chapter. I'm glad they were able to save the remaining twin, even though I still think she's lying about her sister being dead, she's fun and seems more combat capable then most of the other members of Mutsumi's gal pal brigade. Wait when did the island tomboy get the tonfas? She's been rocking them the last few chapters and I can't remember when she acquired them. Also not gonna lie when they entered the facility I figured they were either going to end up facing giant crayfish or those dolphins would be mutated in some way and try to have their mammalian way with the girls.... on second thought how have those dolphins been surviving without someone to feed them? It looks like that corporation may be involved involved in the goings on here on both islands.

Double-page supporter
I really thought Monochrome twin was a goner this time, way to subvert expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread