Dai Tokyo Oniyome-den - Ch. 29 - Ordinary Days

Dex-chan lover
Please someone tell that me that that "The End!" was not the end of the series...

...damn it, I had been hoping that the feeling I had been getting from the past few chapters wasn't gonna become true.

Please someone tell that me that that "The End!" was not the end of the series...

...damn it, I had been hoping that the feeling I had been getting from the past few chapters wasn't gonna become true.
Yes sadly this is the end of the series it got saw on reddit that this and several others have been or have a 90% of also being cancelled for low reception for those series. I just hope we get like a flash forward X years in the future on the author's twitter or something showing Jinta and Manaka either dating or married

Sad the series ended between this one and the others in the same section in the magazine that have been getting cancelled would've like to have seen this develop further they fight more spirits and eventually down the line see Jinta and Manaka either date or marry at or just before the end of the series

Dex-chan lover
Aww man...
Such a same this was canceled like this. I was really enjoying it. ;m;

Users who are viewing this thread