Daija ni Totsuida Musume - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Ina on the other hand seems more the opposite, despite her mostly human appearance she prefers to embrace her animalistic side. I could see some implications of possible attraction towards Ankei...with her rapid snake-like growth spurt, and the fact that snakes reach mating age around 2-4 years that might become a point of contention in the future.

I came to kind joke about this.
Oh please, don't make Ina "cure" Ankei's trauma, please.

Dex-chan lover
the thing is with how Daija has acted so far, he's clearly more reactive, he knows he killed his master, but it's probably for some shit they tried to pull (and probably another monk, not his master as he looked more calm and collected, he wouldn't try to attack him without a reason) and incurred his rage, even his best friend (the older monk) knows Daija wouldn't just kill them, even if we as readers know he clearly has a big aversion towards monks

Double-page supporter
I don't think Daija is a scapegoat because the other senior monk is also certain Daija ate Ankei's master. Plus, it's Daija. He eats monks. However, I can see Jinun being the reason Daija ate his master, or even actually feeding his master to Daija directly or indirectly.
Definitely possible he convinced the head monk to go to Daija before their actual destination, and egged him on until he lashed out

Dex-chan lover
this keep getin tled, tl team change ther mind?.... great great GREAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread