Daily Chaldea - Ch. 2701 - The Perfect Maze

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Messages
673
He says that like forks couldn't be just as lethal as knives.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
526
Astolfo, I don't think Labyrinths are designed for the comfort of those foolish enough to enter them. However...

Labyrinth of Sporks.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
2,653
Thinking about it... Walls, ceiling and floors made of forks. It's look horrible @.@

On the other note: I think I wanna pick Minamoto-no-tametomo. Because fck, My love for mecha is screaming loudly and he uses a bow. Ya don't see that everyday! Waver be damned.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
569
Thinking about it... Walls, ceiling and floors made of forks. It's look horrible @.@

On the other note: I think I wanna pick Minamoto-no-tametomo. Because fck, My love for mecha is screaming loudly and he uses a bow. Ya don't see that everyday! Waver be damned.
Tametomo is in the general pool, meaning you could potentially pull him at any time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top