Dainana Maouji Jilbagias no Maou Keikokuki - Ch. 13 - Unexpected Facts

Dex-chan lover
The entire dinning meeting was very different. In the novels he pointed out that it was ridiculous that they where bickering about a 5 year old joining their faction and then they kinda agreed with him and told him that he can decide later. There was also a food scene about eating amazing food and some small talk with his brothers and sisters.

The part with him overlooking the Demon King's work was also a week later and it was pretty different.

Dex-chan lover
I will not forgive the author if he ever entertained the idea of getting soft, peaceful, or accepting demon.

Every demon should be eliminated! THE YOUNG, THE OLD, THE MEN THE WOMEN. KILL THEM ALL. The only good demon are dead demon. :win:
:win::win:
Yes let Frieren and Doomslayer flow through you!
I appreciate them humanizing the demons to make them interesting characters, with legit need to restructure their culture.
Which Goldgias acknowledges, then the author reminds us despite that, they are monstrous fucks with the flayed skin notebook.

Dex-chan lover
This is a way he can destroy them without physically killing them all: bureaucracy!
time to rescue elf loli
That notebook was made from her skin, while she was still alive! After all these years, I think he can 'rescue' her the conventional way.

Dex-chan lover
they completely omitted the comedy in the two factions vying for the loyalty of a 5-year-old kid, as well as how delicious the meal was supposed to be. man.
Honestly, good. It's annoying how many novels need to stop everything so the mc can describe a meal by repeating the word 'delicious' over and over like the author has the stunted vocabulary of a four year old that just learned the word for FIVE FUCKING CHAPTERS STRAIGHT.

Dex-chan lover
ok, spoiler me guys: whats going to happen to the elf girl since well...we saw her on the colour panel on chapter one...and she dosent have arms and legs...so how will he save her + make her a helpfull ally? Sad girl, needs to be saved anyway and I hope MC will torture and kill who did this to her.
You really don't want to know

If you really want to know ...
He goes into a fit of rage internally when he find her, He finally finally find an opportunity to save her after much consideration, he makes the dark elf think he want to use her a sex slave, which is makes the dark elves wants to vomit, He show her who he is using a Technic only the both of them knows , he then proceed to create alternate personalities for both of them until they exit the dark elves territory...and I'll end the spoiler here by saying and then he gains fuckloads of taboo power for what he's done

Tanks for the food btw

Dex-chan lover
Chances are, he'll be the one to "harvest" the elf's skin just to get taboo... Maybe make her suffer more...

Group Leader
Uncle Demiurge has been spreading his influence I see. Gotta aquire those high quality skins 😋😋

Dex-chan lover
U have the Austrian painters spirit
Maybe they're just a member of the Axis cult. Oh wait, Eris hates demons more than Aqua so maybe they're from the Eris Church.

they completely omitted the comedy in the two factions vying for the loyalty of a 5-year-old kid, as well as how delicious the meal was supposed to be. man.
Yeah, it was much funnier when he was the one pointing out they are fighting over a 5 year old, despite his appearances, and the dad was trying not to burst out laughing at the situation.

Dex-chan lover
see him sorta get buddy buddy with the demon king while doing paperwork, while also watching the demon king lament about 'muh peace and the demon race should be better'
Oh no, you better not make me like the demon king after coming all this far, don't do it.
btw here's a notebook made from elf skin, she's still alive too
Yep, I still hate the demons. Thank you for not pussyfooting around, author.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as how nice the notebook's material was was brought up, I expected it to be skin, but honestly at first I thought it was going to be Alexander's skin.

Users who are viewing this thread