Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 1

I mean I know they literally have nothing, but they must be stupid to just sleep in a room with the money and not keep it close...
I guess the rooms don't have locks? Either way.. 🤷🤷🤷

I hoped that the FL would be smart and have some redeeming qualities but judging by the fact that she just fell asleep defenseless in a room filled with money, i’m not so sure about that

Dex-chan lover
He really is the worst father in the history of mankind, huh.

Aggregator gang
I JUST REALIZED IT HAS A SMUT TAG Y'ALL okay just wanna scream that lolol thank you for translating this manhwa! I wonder who's man that the second daughter get into that get her killed in the first place?

This look promissing, I hope the MC will grow as a character and become smarter unlike the other female isekai protagonists

Fed-Kun's army
Worst father until the end I see.
But I'm not sure I understand everything. Like is that memories of her first life or did she already came back in time ? I guess this is her first life since she didn't mention the fact that she came back in time yet and that it looks like she didn't approach the marquess who will become her fiance in the future but like I said I'm not sure.

Also to the people complaining about the fact that they just slept there next to the money, they are just kids sleeping in their house without thinking that their dad could still the only money they have left to live. It's just the the dad is more shitty that they could imagine.

Anyway thanks for the chapter. I hope we will be able get some other chapters relatively quickly to be able to immerse more in the story at the start.

Edit: Also I hope the smut tag is for a good kind of smut and not a bad one.

kinda sad they didn't have a place to keep it safe.. plus the best option is to stay in the same room as the money, which ended badly 😅

Great another garbage father =/

Also, why is it called How to Become the Duke's Fiance, if the male lead is the Marquess? Those titles are not synonymous

Users who are viewing this thread