Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 1

Contributor
I feel like everyone should have seen that coming.

Do they have no banking system? Handing a few young kids giant bags of cash like that seems... kind of irresponsible and asking for every sort of trouble.

(Like, it's the sort of thing I'd sometimes comment on jokingly in passing and just treat as lazy writing, but today it seems the consequences are real. This isn't even the worst possible outcome; who knows what else could have happened if they'd gotten robbed just carrying around those bags right after this, with nowhere to put them...)

Fed-Kun's army
of course the deadbeat dad took it....the first thing to do when you receive a gift from someone knowing you have that kind of family member is hide the damn thing or better yet just leave that house! .-.

Love how it was "you can take any of my 3 daughters,... just not the first or last one"

What scummy dad

Fed-Kun's army
There may or may not be a bank but how would they get there without getting robbed?

If there's no bank where would they put the money? And again sleeping at an inn without a guard would only have them robbed and possibly killed by someone else.

What were they supposed to do? Hug the money? Oh yeah like this as* that was okay with pimping out his daughters would balk at smacking them around and taking the money.

This is just bad for them. Unless there's a trusted guard, there no way they would've gotten to keep all that money with their lack of resources. Maybe just a small bag but not the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread