Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I always do feel a bit of sympathy for people in Rose's position. Having to try to live up to impossible expectations is something I can relate to on a deeply personal level. Rose certainly isn't doing herself any favors now, but Daisy has a refreshingly level headed response to it.

What a cliff hanger!! I was like finally a plot twist in the midst of sister drama. Thank you for updating! I’m looking forward to read the next chapter 😊😊

@lesliestan This is just a guess, but taken as Daisy herself had to open the door for the messenger, and the family being in debt, I doubt that they have any workers.
I mean, I don’t think we have even seen any servants or butlers so far in their house. So no one could have informed the family of his arrival.

@APinkFox Wow I just realized that they had no butler or maids after you mentioned it. Also Daisy mentioned when she was younger she had to repair her own dresses while her father was out gambling.

@APinkFox i also thought about that but still he doesn't seem like a person who would just go inside his fiance's house?? well maybe he heard their argument

the artist doesnt seem to know his gems
😅
pidgeons blood rubies have a color a little lighter than normal rubies when viewed normaly but the color gets lighter and more pink-ish the more light it is exposed to with the right cut it can become either partially or fully light pink
when exposed to light

so while im sure its convenient to just draw them once and then reuse the model and colouring that is bit why pidgeon blood gems are so famous :)
sry but you drew normal rubies 😋

Lol is she stupid? Why is she assuming that mc seduced him with her body? Where is the whole thing about her being not beatiful? That man could easily find a woman with better looks, mc's sister is really stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread