Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"warning this is a LQ release"

implying someone will actually do an HQ release lol

seriously if anyone is doing HQs they should put a "warning this is a HQ release" page

Was that a low quality release? Was it low quality as in translation, because I didn't have eye issues with other people quality in resolution, so I must think it must be the translation.

@Wolvenworks @Mizuho9000 it's MTL with shitty TS, no redrawing, paint.net tone bubbles and
no watermarks
. The only proper thing about it is HQ raws. Best lower readers expectations
in order to exceed them.
3zg10a.jpg

Group Leader
@labanina don't be afraid to change wording to keep intent. Being too literal will hurt you in the long run Bettering your English writing skills will also help more then improving your JP skills once you get to a base level of knowledge. Make an actual group and find other tlers that give tl advice, they do exist.

@Mizuho9000 he says its LQ cause its mtl but its not bad cause this seems like a easier mango to tl. he just needs some experience.

That noble who challenged Matisa somehow reminds me of Draco Malfoy lololol

Fed-Kun's army
This is quite good and this is still LQ? im scared to see the HQ release omg.

also, that guy is gonna get laid tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
How in the hell you pronounce Borxoix!??

Google translator looked at me and closed my browser when I tried to translate it!!

@ExLegendary supposed to sound French maybe? That's how EJ translated it and I decided not to change naming midway.
ボルソワ
MTL says "Borsova" or "Borusowa" or "Bolsois"

@martinren123 he's reinforcements from last page, depending on how fast is their communication - he might not have a child-making night anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
@labanina I assume it's supposed to be Bourgeoise or a play on it...But it's the most odd way of doing it..

Akin to calling a Caterpillar "Khatirpilur".

I can't look at kocis the same for a while now, whenever i see interaction with him and mathisa i see cheating 😂😂😂

@DAJU turning on "fujo eyes" and replacing swords with dicks, that entire training ground scene is cheesy as hell, I giggled and belched a bit translating it:
does father intend to put me under your brother?
as many times as you like
you two must be bored watching from behind, come at me together!
Kocis, come, let's show them how it's done!
I'm sorry I overdid it and hurt you
tx5e9n.gif

Contributor
@Kaiser92
So all the women have dicks, and all the children go around smelling and licking buttholes?
The internet has ruined me, I thought you were talking about a school run by Shadman. 😨

Aggregator gang
I don't want to be that person, but just to correct some important misinformation for some of you peeps planning/avoiding baby making in the future: The ovulation time (the days when you're most fertile and most likely to get pregnant) is some time AFTER your period starts. Trying for a baby during your period or right when it starts will give you the least chance of getting pregnant. If you have a normal monthly period (getting it every four weeks), your ovulation time is normally between 10-14 days after your period STARTS (not when it ends).

Users who are viewing this thread