Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Things your isekai protagonist will grant your medieval civilization, in addition to advanced technology:
Male Japanese Protagonist: Bath Culture
Female Japanese Protagonist: Fujoshi Culture

I feel as though there's a disparity in cultural benefit, there. :p

@blackbunii "They're free to translate it directly from Japanese if they can, but if they wanna use our translation, we ask that they let us know beforehand. "

What you're describing is certainly not what one would associate with "retranslation", which is either the translation of an already translated work into a third language, or the reworking of a new translation from the original material. Were you thinking of a term such as "redistribution", instead?

Dex-chan lover
"In this world there is spirits and magic. There isn't much enterteniment, it's dull and boring"
(B)lovely lade(itch) you have magic to learn and use, how can you be bored?

@mahtan im only on chapter 1, so I may be wrong. but a world of magic and stuff doesn't automatically mean you will be good at magic, and depending on the world, doesn't mean you will be able to do anything with magic. Honestly, it seems like the world is a bit... not up to par with industrialization, and knowing that science advances more from war / rivalry than anything else, its possible that magic was only used as a tool to facilitate war. god knows if magic was useable by anyone, I would restrict any knowledge due to the risk of someone getting wasted and casting fireballs because they got angry.

in this case, unless mc was predisposed to do research, magic would be an interesting curiosity then something worth learning.

however it seems she wants entertainment, I would bet on manga more then magic.
im almost willing to bet her husband will see a ship doujin of him and his aid.

- edit, I think I opened this up and wrote it before I was 100% done with the chapter... opened it right on the mc and maid drooling page... I was far more right then I thought.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
I get what you are saying but that is not how I see nor how I would do it. Like if magic existing is widespread enough for everyone to know it then information is availiable even if not easy to find, not everyone would being able to use it still is no reason to not learn it as a person taht can't use magic could possible still be able to develope and use artefacts and not knowing magic would be a death sentence against anyone that did knew it.

I agree that if magic exist letting anyone of the public learn it easily would be stupid for safety reasons and I never quite understood how society worked in the stories were magic existed and almost everyone could use it while the society was still harmonious.

My point was that magic exist, if you want entertainment then it should give you years of it. What point is there in losing oneself in fantasy when you are already living in one?

well... think of it this way, if magic was in the world, but the only place it got by the best experts in the land was just the equivalent of a lighter, water was just a glass of water that cost more to make than just carrying water around with you.

Unless you have a god cheat for magic you have to compare yourself to the people around you, and if they can't do anything interesting with magic... you are a bit stuck

Just out of shear ease of use and entertainment value, it would be better to bring manga into the world then try to level up magic as an average person, you could make quite a bit more headway that way.

Personally I would love to use magic, but if I wasn't granted hacks, then I would have to look at where everyone else is, and if all anyone else can do is something like a fireball or ice arrow, I would probably have more fun trying to bring in modern tech rather than dealing with magic.

Double-page supporter
She's a dumbass. Why would she go along with the marriage nor reveal anything to her "husband"? What is with this shitty plot?

Dex-chan lover
Why would anyone be a BL obsessed fujo when you're surrounded by cute maids?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, as long as he doesn't rape it, its all good. Besides, I thought she would have more male servants.

Is there no logic in this world or smth? The characters aren't acting like people lol

Fed-Kun's army
So, her maid is called Clarissa?

Culalisa can be read in spanish as flat ass lmao

what the fuck? how can she be so "smart" yet at the same time be so fucking dumb? Say she can't go through with her marriage due to her status and the setting, but why the fuck did she reveal everything to him the first night? Who the fuck just lays out all their cards to someone you literally met the other day?
The main problem here is nothing makes logical sense, everyone acts according to the shitty plot and goes along with it.
The marriage also makes no sense from a logical standpoint. What the fuck does the prince even have to offer in this marriage? why the fuck would the dad accept such a marriage? is he completely fucking incompetent? thanks to the daughter, the territory is enjoying technology and wealth that is far higher for the time. and by marrying his only successor off to a disfavored prince no longer in the line of succession, isn't he just shitting away the wealth and technology his daughter built up in the last 10 years? what the fuck did they get out of it? For a geographically advantaged area that seems to be mostly not involved in the war of succession in the capital you just got yourself into the whole mess. It's understandable for the plot to proceed but the reason for it is just so utterly shitty .

You know it's gonna be chaotic when they already (secretly) talk who's seme and who'e uke in the first chapter

one day i fully expect the girl to taser a prince in one of these. screaming something like "WE DONT DEFLOWER WOMEN"

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl fujoshi MCs aren't funny, they just make me cringe. Like don't you have anything better to do than ship people of the opposite gender together? It's just fucking creepy

Users who are viewing this thread