Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
For once in my life, I appreciate the fact that BL exists

Dex-chan lover
"I wish you the best." (We will send flowers to your next of kin)

Wow so many interesting characters, especially the incredibly underrepresented bisexual daddy and a seemingly innocent dom-s bishounen.

Though I still need answers to how did Matisa get exiled in the first place, given that he's the sole divinely protected royalty in a nation that is surrounded by 3 powerful kingdoms with divinely protected rulers, I just don't get how their royalties and nobles would support the queen to exile Matisa if there's no strong reason, and then followed by initiating a war, it's just stupid and self-destructive I don't get how their politics would lead to such a situation if not corrupted and stupid enough.

Dex-chan lover
This is already one the best mangas I've read this far... just of the pure mixup of plots. It's a shojou romance with isekai/reincarnation elements with loose comical drama with BL crazy lead and side character sprinkled ontop. You have to have an outrangeous colourful fantasy or batshit crazy to formulate this and make understandable.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Looks like... I will always... see her carried by her husband in the end of the chapters.
Seems like it will be a trademark of this manga... :topkek:

Double-page supporter
@WhoSainT whether he's annoyed or turned on, yeah, I think that'll be the gimmick. She goes a little too cuckoo, he slings her over his shoulder, and takes her into the bedroom to ravish her. (We've seen she can't take it lol)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO my stomach hurts. I love this manga so much. I keep smiling and laughing throughout the chapter. BL fantasies are soooo relatable...and having an actually bisexual hot ikemen?! Also a sadistic meek-looking cute bishounen?! So good!

On the serious matter though...wonder how and why Matisa was exiled.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought this series was about to take a turn towards a more serious tone, and then it starts talking about BL in a much less serious tone again so, I can't tell if the war is gonna have any effect on the story or not.

Thank you for the update <3

Pfft I can totally relate to her interest in BL. I would have wanted to know the details of that encounter too. You know, the Matisa only said he wasn't in to old dudes...

Users who are viewing this thread