Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Hell yes! I'm soooo loving this! This twist was absolutely out of my expectation zone, but I'm hella not complaining :3 Aaaaah, this is goooooold! *q*

Scratch what I said previously! This is not gold.... This is a friggin DIAMOND!!!! ASDEAFASDF!!! *q* I love this just way too much :3

I’m not really a big fan of yaoi, love Yuri, but personally my taste doesn’t reside in reading two men in a relationship (probably cause I’m a straight guy and it kinda feels weird reading yaoi)

This is not what i expected. I almost gave 8/10 but then there's this chapter. I think its okay if its already in the past, but he cheat after he married. And she normalized it.

Im not a fujoshi, but i dont mind with bl thingy, but it just... This is not how it supposed to work....

I Love bl and I am also a Fujoshi. But this is too unexpected. The point is this is a normal romantic manga and there is no thought that the male lead will be gay. Y Yes, a little bit disappointed but on the one hand it doesn't matter. But I didn't expect the male lead to become Gay. I just want an ordinary romantic story without the main character to touch the gay world. Enough supporting actors. Please make the main character happy as a normal couple. Sorry for my bad English. I'm not very good at writing and speaking in English, but I can understand and translate English even though it's not very good.

Lol this chapter had me laughing my head off! For those saying that the ML is cheating- yep completely agree....he may have ONLY kissed his retainer but even that is a strict no-no. Still, this is a fantasy comic so as long as the female lead is A-OK with it they could be a couple with unconventional marriage ideals...its actually refreshing to read! What I hope won't happen in the future chapters is that the FL suddenly starts falling in love with the ML- I mean after his cheating on her, I really don't want her to have a deeper affection for him (although if this story goes by conventional standards thats exactly what will happen....🙄)

Wouldn't it be great if this was a comic that had an "open marriage" between the leads- (again this scenario is like those who like to read yaoi/yuri/BD$M stories but who do not practice it in real life. IRL I personally would not want to have an open marriage but I am not against the concept)- buuuuut of course we all know the plots not going to go in that direction... oh well 🤪

Yep, I'm also dropping this. No prob if the ML had a relationship with his sidekick, but he's married to the MC? And even took away her virginity by force (she clearly said she didn't want it but he kept kidnapping her to the bed). And then bam he kissed that guy. He had a wife.

what the fuck. I'm so dropping this. I am a giant fujoshi but no fujoshi drools over their HUSBAND having a relationship with another man while still having relations with her. It isn't okay? I don't understand how this authors thought process was, could she not choose between bl and smut? So stupid, and I thought this would be good. He blatantly cheats and from this chapter you can tell he wasn't planning on telling her unless she found it. Fucking shitbag. Im not even sure how they're gonna continue with this, I doubt anyone is gonna stay for the endless paragraphs of war and open relationship bullshit.

@Blossom850 IKR??? I was honestly enjoying the story a lot up to this point and then I read this chapter and was actually just disgusted. It's already disgusting that he's continuing his relationship with this other guy when he's already married, and then using the excuse of it's common to have male lovers (like seriously?) but what is actually more revolting is that she doesn't mind. I get you don't have romantic feelings towards this person and you are also a fujoshi but none come close to being a worthy reason for throwing away your own dignity and respect.

The bastard being a cheating scumbag doesn't really surprise me, after all, there are a lot of people like that in our world, but what sort of person actually enjoys the fact that their spouse has a lover?

Double-page supporter
By now, you surely know it is regretful to take anything and everything seriously from this little light-novel/manga.

Nooooooooo 😂💖💖 that was too too much...I laughed a lot for a moment I was afraid the ppl besides me will ask what I'm laughing for I couldn't answer them 😅😅 ...but for some reason I like it😫💔...I thought I'll hate it as shoujo manga 😣😣...but I think this is the side effects of read lots of yaoi 😅💔

Users who are viewing this thread