Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I tried to phrase and rewrite this comment to be as respectful as possible but I feel like I ended up going on tangents that are better left not journeyed. But this is the internet who cares right? Sighs

I've read all 6 chapters before finally commenting because u don't wanna judge too early and.... This poly relationship just don't vibe with me.

I've enjoyed the funny moments, teasing, cute moments between prince & MC - it's been fun but my trip into this isekai shall end here.
Peace out.

Double-page supporter
"She has Divine Protection. If my wife loses control, Ohmi will be burnt to the ground." Ah, so that's why she went into a rage and almost obliterated the encroaching cavalry before. I was wondering what that was about. Her hearing about Matisa going back to the capital, combined with seeing a large military force marching into her home without permission, scared her and freaked her out which caused her Divine Protection to activate. I see why they went and showed us Matisa doing it first, since it was supposed to give us an idea of what happens to someone with Divine Protection when their emotions go out of control. A bit rough, but nice foreshadowing nonetheless.

Aaaand there it is- familiar trope of FL falling in love with the jerk ass ML 😑
Man! this comic had so much promise- I would have loved to see the FL just being badass without having the need to fall for her husband- the cheating ML.

The following rant is for the previous chapters
The scene where the ML throws the FL's yaoi story into the flames and says that if these stories increase the popularity of BL, that is immoral.... I was like WTF!!!!!!! Seriously asswipe...make up your mind! You want to slum it out with both females AND males but any fantasy stories about Lesbian/gay relationships is immoral?!?!?!?!? Thats when I felt that the author or comic team wanted to make this story with a lot of humor- but I'm guessing none of them are fujoshi's since this is NOT what LGBTQ OR hetero's who like reading LGBTQ would like! I mean no matter which way you swing- cheating is cheating and thats a major turn-off for majority of readers.......

Users who are viewing this thread