Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
If you imagine this as a harem story, kocis existence won't be strange

Group Leader
Mc is kinda disgusting ngl

Shes seems like one of those fetishizers which is very off putting

She dosent ser her husband or eve his aide as real people. More like fap material

God I wish he legit leavs her for a dude. See how she likes it then

Dex-chan lover
rJpsxOR.jpg

It’s been 2 months but finally! An update!
Pls update more~~
Sighh my problem really, is that Milliana doesn’t have a problem with her husband
re;he’s been banging dudes lol
and well, even if she’s a fujoshi, this level of tolerance is too much
I just need more scenes of her and Matisa

This relationship is anything but healthy. Moreover agree completely with what theilikepie said. Ugh. I just wanna see where this ends... But i'm just disgusted man. Plus this is so cringy and hard to read. Blergh. I feel like she'll happily watch her husband and his aide fuck just to get some more fap material. Hah.

Don't think there will be any major changes to that meantality but i wish there will be.

Oh?
You guys are fine with heterosexual harem on a shonen manga but uncomfortable with bisexual harem on a shoujo manga?
Hmm..

Group Leader
@fahmikan

What a stupid grade 1 level comparison.

The people reading shonen harems arent gonna be the same ones reading shoujo

Cuckoldry is culdokrey. Unless you're saying gay realsiotnship cheating is fine since gay relationships arent real relationships?

Hmm..

Dex-chan lover
lol ya'll malding that a MC is PART of a harem and not the owner of it kekw.

This is no more cuck or disgusting than any other stupid harem where 1 guy gets with every pretty face in the story despite having a "main wife" or whatever. You just notice it because the content does not match your tastes.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oh good. The crown prince isn't an ass-... *flashback to
Trails

Nope. Better kill him to be safe.

@theilikepie Well. I do read both. I read everything really. Whats the main topic of this argument? If its about literature (for intentional gag) material then I don't care about it (a neutral value. Neither hate nor like. +- 0 ) If its about a healthy relationship then it isn't a healthy relationship... I don't remember many healthy manga relationships tbh. (At least none that doesn't involve a tragic plot point death like Clannad) The only healthy one i can think of is Mahoraba. and even that is technically a harem.

@Ixiaz I think people are more put off with the MC being part of a fetish cult rather than a harem member. For me, this is as "disturbing" as every other series where the MC goes "BOOOBS!" and make a harem.

Wait.. seriously... I read somewhere that they said matisa and kocis relationship was just mc fantasy. BUT WHAT IS THISSSSS 😩... Can someone really explain to me what is their rwlationship is and was it just her fantasy or real? Please someone or anyone tell meeeee!!!

Banned
Shoulda let her destroy Ohmi :p ALL HAIL HER AS EMPRESS!!! Thanks so much for updates :) hope we get more soon (relatively, don't work to death on it).

Also, to those who are about the relationship, there are many types in this world. Some don't have problems with open relationships. I know a few. It's not my cup o' tea, but no big deal if others are ok with it. As long as everyone in the relationship is happy with the arrangement, there's nothing wrong or unhealthy.

@Ulala123
In the previous chapters you find out Koctis and Matisa had a relationship. I wouldn't call them boyfriends. But from war they were able to depend each other emotionally and physically.

Users who are viewing this thread