Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 10

Thank you for the update 😁

And sorry, it's bugging me.. isn't it supposed to be "step mother" rather than mother in law?

The way she said "I don't need to hear his opinion, Enid's too good for him" lolol, poor Tristan, his daughter wants to make him remarry, also isn't that incest since she was his brother's wife and has a child with him?? That's very incestuous and weird so don't do it, it's disgusting just to think about, poor Lancelot. T^T

Dex-chan lover
It's surely not incest if your aunt gets married to your father and they aren't siblings or first cousins. Unless I missed branches of the family tree.

She got married to Lancelot who was Tristan's brother and the MC's uncle.

Edit: Wait no I went cross-eyed. Who is whose father...

@MinGenius its not incest as they aren't related by blood. Marrying someone's sibling when your spouse died might seem weird now, but it was fairly common in the past

@Zenam1 If Enid marries Tristain she wont be Gladys' "mother in law". Mother in law means the mother of your spouse (at least in English). A better translation would be either "adoptive mother" or just plain and simple "mother"

and for gods sake please stop putting in some text as left to right when manga is meant to be read right to left. It's very disorienting. Keep ALL text right to left please. Even the picture annotations

I am glad that you have been recovering and are well now, though I wish such a thing didn't happen in the first place .

Thank you so much for translating a chapter, but please dont push yourself too hard and just focus on your recovery.

Group Leader
Thank you for your kind words everyone and happy new year!!🎉🎈🎊

Group Leader
@Leonkristoffer I started reading it the last week before it got taken down. I tried to read a maximum before it got to that point but the novel was too long. So I saved it all in epub format. I can send you the link once I upload it on google drive. Or like what @sofia-victoria-acendani said you can just read it on the new translator's website: https://eatapplepies.com I think they release 2 chapters per week.

Group Leader
@mimisan I know what you mean and I'll see what I can do but I try to follow the original text as much as possible. Also, some of the original text is read from left to right like for example page 11 'hey, welcome'. For some other text I prioritize the height difference like in page 6. As for the rest, the text should be in the same place as the original.

:0 oh no! I'm glad you are doing better now! Happy holidays and a happy new year!

I've also been spending a lot of time reading trash of the counts family, it's so good. glad you're doing better

Fed-Kun's army
trash of the count's family is the best, i'm super addicted too

dsafjfsdlkj wow she's gonna go wild huh.

hope you're doing well, thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread