Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. is salome LIKE a 40 year old man or IS she a 40 year old man??? Either way, shes HOT.

Aggregator gang
@tomonoshi She's like a 40 year old man, that is to say her personality or the way she acts sometimes reflects that of an older man.

@TaengManok Trends in skirt lengths change considerably fast over history. According to Wikipedia, skirt lengths went from floor length in 1919 to flapper length (knees and above) in 1927. And we’ve already seen some girls adopting mid-calf skirts in this chapter. So yeah, it’s feasible, esp as a high ranking noble that can set trends

80 years... Didn't chapter one said she lived 30 years during her second life and around college student age for her first life.... She either lied about her age or the translator misstranslated her age. Because she knew should the parents of the current princess and Noah. How could she have been just 30 years old at the time of her second death then... So confusing....

Edit: So after going back to the chapter and giving a quick look to the raw. I finally realized that she didn't lived +30 years but was a great prophet and a teacher for 30 years. Which now add up and took away all the confusion about the grand parents and parents thing🤣

Christ. The pacing is disastrous! This ch opening scene and last ch ending scene didn't seem to fit? I'm hella confused? Luckily the plot is interesting...

5363e3863d2d00bd61c01d4c7f660bc5.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, a 40 year old man wearing a women's clothing? But she had tits? And it's not like their technology is advance enough to make a trans person. And why are there no guards when she died?

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow.....guess i don't have to be surprised if she say she control the empire from the shadow lol

Users who are viewing this thread