Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
In short these two search for the one who kill Zakariah at that time.

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon

The MC was more or less murdered in her past life and nobody other than the killers would have known who it was.
Her friends most likely would have mourned her and tried to find out who killed her.
Its possible the daughter confessed to her crimes while on her deathbed or just before.
Go back and check chapter 1 if you want a refresher.

OH!
SO SOMEONE DID CARE THAT SHE WAS LEFT FOR DEAD ON A ROAD ON A COLD NIGHT!

Friendship!

This is good. And its nice to see that her old friends cared about her enough to solve her death. But I wonder if she'll tell them who she actually is.

Dex-chan lover
With all the nerfs Yuumi got but still being top tier it deserves all the smugness.

She is the great prophet and master of martial arts, how did she die from a stupid hit and run again? Also, calling it now, the student (forgot his name) whom she regretted not solving his problem is the black hair hood guy and ML.

Aggregator gang
@Alicia_kun she was walking home after drinking. they were both kind of at fault here. the hit and run is definitely her current life's mother's fault, but the drinking is on her as well

@Kizuro @HeyitsDan No it was this life's mother. They just look alike. It has been said in other chapters.

@Alicia_kun I was just thinking that about the student she didn't help too. That he's the hooded guy. He might be the ML but I wouldn't want him to be ML because in her vision he killed her. Even if he changes I wouldn't want her to get with him. I wonder if he's the one who killed that girl while also dealing with demons and black magic?

OMG what if her uncle secretly hate her and is sabotaging her reputation because he knows her mom killed her previous incarnation? Also gonna bet that Rufus' cousin is black hood guy.

@starred1 My guess is (if he really is her student) that he tried to resurrect her? But agree I don't want him to be ML too. Actually, I don't want any of those kids to be ML cuz they're all grandson/student of MC friends which is kinda weird to me, Idk :/

Users who are viewing this thread