Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul You're a freaking genius. I figured that she was just going to end up being stuck as "one of the guys" .. So your theory makes way more sense.

@Diamona
What do you mean "personality problems" in "personality problems only INCREASE with mental age without significant paradigm shifts"?
I assume paradigm means their dynamic?

What i understand is: "personality problems" increase as the story unfolds but their interaction dynamic will stay roughly the same.

is that right?

but I dont understand what you mean by "personality problems".

Awwwww she's so adorable 😍 I just wish that she'll be able to achieve her dream of creating a family

Supporter
@Chiakoi to give an example of what I mean, a stubborn person will only become more stubborn unless they come to the sudden realization that their stubbornness is hindering themselves. To be specific in this scenario with Zakaraia, her desperateness is what is preventing her from her goal. Yes, she could probably attain a normal life if she went about her new stance casually.

Trying to get hitched with one of her previous students after they found her out is a REALLY CREEPY move on her part. To explain why it is a personality problem, she is lacking the self-awareness to understand why Rufus instantly rejected her proposal. If I had to guess, she'll try hitting on another of her students while thinking the problem was that the student found out first...

...Which undermines the whole aspect of marriage that she is aiming for.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

All those rejections are gonna be rough, please let this girl have a proper romance once in her three lives

i think i read it wrong "the girl who was like your little sister" but as "scary teacher" here... lol

For Rufus's voice, I think Ono Kensho could be a good choice too. Or maybe, Kobayashi Yuusuke who voices Shinano Toujirou (Toukenranbu)...

Fed-Kun's army
i hope she can have the romance she longs for, but i cannot believe she asked the guy who used to be the kid she mentored dfslkafsdljs GLADYS YOU CRAZY OLD HAG!!! (not that she's old now lmao but you know!!! STILL!!! CREEPY!!!)

thank you for the update! i approve of her fashionista ventures tho

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria Desperation will do that to you, and in the context of her having the mind of a much older woman the flashy clothes also add to the image of her being very desperate, even if that isn't her intention. I imagine that will come up later.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeadintheWater oh wow, i haven't even thought about it but you're absolutely right re: her flashy clothes falkjsljkljk i hope she chills out, desperation isn't a good look on anyone

Dex-chan lover
Salome should have Miyano's voice (since a 40 year old guy in women's clothing seems like something he would have a blast voicing)

Users who are viewing this thread